Target Audiences for All Topics
School Board members
School Bus Drivers
||Bus Driver & Attendant On-line Courses
There are two kinds of
who have had a crisis....
those who will.
- It is invaluable as remediation for drivers or attendants having difficulty with student management issues, and/or
- Employees who miss the annual state required continuing education program.
- There is an “Are You There?”, function that prohibits jumping ahead or walking away from the computer.
- Employees can take the course on their down time or at home.
- They can stop at any time and return to the place they left off.
- There are quizzes that must be passed with 80% minimum proficiency.
- Upon completion of the course, participants can print a certificate that can be included in their file as evidence of participation.
- Accepts all major credit cards, or fax a purchase order to 727-362-1984 along with your email address and a code will be mailed to you that allows access to the course.
Discipline Tips that Work: 1 hour course
The purpose of this video is to provide your staff with an easy-to-use resource for handling 19 different student behaviors. It takes the guesswork out of their treatment of discipline problems by offering quick actions that work to curtail misbehavior.
Not only will this information let them take the right discipline actions with students, but will also let them know why they are taking them.
Participants will learn how to identify students who are the agitator, the attention demander, the authority pusher, the last worder, the name caller, the pest, the bully, the fighter, the foulmouthed, the complainer, the negative group, the defier, and more.
This module provides a description of typical behaviors, primary causes of misbehavior and substantive suggestions in how to deal with the behavior.
The course costs $12.95 per participant.
- Understand the reasons students misbehave.
- Learn the description of the behavior, the primary cause of misbehavior, and discipline tips to deal with the following behaviors:
- The Agitator
- The Angry
- The Attention Demander
- The Authority Pusher
- The Bully
- The Complainer
- The Defier
- The Disrespectful
- The Disrupter
- The Exploder
- The Fighter
- The Foulmouth
- The Hater
- The I Don t Care
- The Last Worder
- The Name Caller
- The Negative Group
- The Pest
- The Back Talker