Target Audiences for All Topics
School Board members
School Bus Drivers
||Bus Driver & Attendant On-line Courses
There are two kinds of
who have had a crisis....
those who will.
- It is invaluable as remediation for drivers or attendants having difficulty with student management issues, and/or
- Employees who miss the annual state required continuing education program.
- There is an “Are You There?”, function that prohibits jumping ahead or walking away from the computer.
- Employees can take the course on their down time or at home.
- They can stop at any time and return to the place they left off.
- There are quizzes that must be passed with 80% minimum proficiency.
- Upon completion of the course, participants can print a certificate that can be included in their file as evidence of participation.
- Accepts all major credit cards, or fax a purchase order to 727-362-1984 along with your email address and a code will be mailed to you that allows access to the course.
A Bus Attendant s Guide to Student Management Program: 1
- Learn the importance of the job to the safety of the students transported.
- Learn about proximity control and the importance of where you sit on the bus in an effort to control conduct and make sure the students are comfortable and safe.
- Learn the importance and technique of post checking the bus to avoid leaving students on the bus.
- Learn alternatives to leaving primary and pre-school students at bus stops.
- Learn the value of communicating with the driver, agreeing upon rules, consequences and rewards, and the importance of TEAMWORK.